Bharath Sriraman (भारतः स्रिरामान) (b. 1971 Bangalore ) is an Indian-born mathematician, educator and academic editor,  Known For His interdisciplinary contributions at the nexus of math-science-art,  theory development in mathematics education , creativity research,  and alternative education. 
Academic and editorial work
Bharath Sriraman is a professor of mathematics at the University of Montana – Missoula  with an adjunct appointment in the department of Central and Southwest-Asian Studies.  Sriraman is the founder and editor-in-chief of the Mathematics Enthusiast , an independent open access journal hosted by University of Montana.  He is the co-founder / co-editor-in-chief of two series with Springer Science + Business Media Namely Advances in Mathematics Education  and Creativity Theory and Action in Education . He is also the series editor for a number of book series on alternative education published by Sense Publishers ,   and various topics in mathematics education with Information Age Publishing  In addition to editing he is a prolific scholar with over 300 publications to date in numerous areas of research,  and held numerous visiting professorships at International Fulbright Specialist  and institutions in Nordic countries,  Eurasia and South America 
Education and Honors
Bharath Sriraman graduated with a BS in mathematics from the University of Alaska Fairbanks in 1995  and obtained his Ph.D. in mathematical sciences in 2002 from Northern Illinois University under the Robert Wheeler analyst.  In 2009, Northern Illinois University named “Golden alumni” in the last 50 years for his significant contributions to research in mathematics, gifted education and interdisciplinary research at the intersection of mathematics-science-arts.  He previously received the School Science and Mathematics Early Scholar Award Association in 2007. In 2016 he was the recipient of the University of Montana Distinguished Scholar Award 
- Sriraman, B. (2004). The influence of Platonism on mathematical research and theological beliefs . Theology and Science , vol. 2, no.1, pp. 131-147
- Sriraman.B, & Benesch, W. (2005). Consciousness and Science: An Advaita-Vedantic Perspective on the Theology-Science Dialogue. Theology and Science , vol.3, no.1, pp. 39-54.
- Sriraman, B; English, L (2010). Theories of Mathematics Education: Seeking New Frontiers . Advances in Mathematics Education. 1 . Berlin, New York: Springer Science + Business Media . ISBN 978-3-642-00741-5
- Sriraman, B. (2012): Crossroads in the History of Mathematics and Mathematics Education. Information Age Publishing, Charlotte, NC.
- Sriraman, B., & Juter, K (2013). The interfaces of innovation in mathematics and the arts. “In L.Shavinina (Ed). International Handbook on Innovation Education (pp.330-340) Routledge, Taylor & Francis
- Chernoff, E., Sriraman, B. (2014) Probabilistic Thinking: Presenting Plural Perspectives . Springer Science + Business Media, Dodrecht, Netherlands, ISBN 978-94-007-7154-3
- Ambrose, D, Sriraman, B., Pierce, Kathleen. (2014). Complexity and Creativity: Deconstructing Clichés. Sense Publishers , Rotterdam, Netherlands, ISBN 978-9-46209771-1
- Huaman-Sumida, L., & Sriraman, B. (2015). Indigenous innovations: Universalities and peculiarities . Sense Publishers, Rotterdam.
Interdisciplinary Connections Math-Science-Art
- Sriraman, B., Michelsen, C., Beckmann, A., & Freiman, V. (2008): Proceedings of the Second International Symposium of Mathematics and its Connections to the Arts and Sciences (MACAS2) , Odense, Denmark 29-31 , May 2007, University of Southern Denmark Press
- Sriraman, B. & Freiman, V. (2010): Interdisciplinarity for the 21st Century: Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on Mathematics and its Connections to the Arts and Sciences. Moncton, Canada 2009. Information Age Publishing, Charlotte, NC.
International Mathematics Education
- English, L., Bartolini-Bussi, M., Lesh, R., Jones, G., Sriraman, B., Tirosh, D. (Eds). (2008). The Handbook of International Research in Mathematics Education (2nd edition) . Routledge, Taylor & Francis
- Sriraman, B., Bergsten, C., Goodchild, S., Palsdottir, G., et al (2010): The First Sourcebook on Nordic Research in Mathematics Education. Information Age Publishing, Charlotte, NC.
- Sriraman, B., Cai, J., Lee, K., et al (2015): The First Sourcebook on Asian Research in Mathematics Education: China, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and India. Information Age Publishing, Charlotte, NC. 1782 pages
- Sriraman, B., & Lee, K. (2011): The Elements of Creativity and Giftedness in Mathematics. Sense Publishers, The Netherlands
- Leikin, R., & Sriraman, B. (2017): Creativity and Giftedness: Interdisciplinary Perspectives from Mathematics and Beyond. Springer International , Switzerland, ISBN 978-3-319-38838-0
- Beghetto, R. & Sriraman, B. (2017): Creative Contradictions in Education: Cross Disciplinary Paradoxes and Prospects , Springer International , Switzerland, ISBN 978-3-319-21924-0
- Sriraman, B. (2008): International Perspectives on Social Justice in Mathematics Education. Monograph in The Montana Mathematics Monograph Series in Mathematics Education. Information Age Publishing, Charlotte, NC
- Ambrose, D., Sriraman, B., Cross, T. (2013): The Roeper School : A Model for Holistic Development of High Ability , Sense Publishers , Rotterdam, Netherlands, ISBN 978-9-46209417-8
- Ernest, P., Sriraman, B., Ernest, N. (2016): Critical Mathematics Education: Theory, Praxis and Reality. Information Age Publishing, Charlotte, NC.
- Jump up^ “The University of Montana 2008 President’s Report” . Umt.edu . Retrieved 2010-07-25 .
- Jump up^ “UM Professor Interviewed for Roeper Review” . Umt.edu . Retrieved 2014-11-10 .
- Jump up^ “Symposium: Mathematical Creativity- Musings from the Past Decade” . Kaputcenter.umass.edu . Retrieved 2017-01-14 .
- Jump up^ “Study of Mathematically Precocious Youth 40th Anniversary Symposium” . Johns Hopkins University . Retrieved 2012-04-04 .
- Jump up^ “CAS | Faculty Details” . Cas.umt.edu. 2007-06-08 . Retrieved 2016-01-14 .
- Jump up^ “Central and Southwest Asia Program (CAP)” . Umt.edu . Retrieved 2016-09-09 .
- Jump up^ “The Mathematics Enthusiast” . Retrieved 2015-05-27 .
- Jump up^ “Advances in Mathematics Education, Springer Heidelberg” . springer.com . Retrieved 2016-01-14 .
- Jump up^ “Creativity Theory and Action in Education, Springer Switzerland” . springer.com . Retrieved 2016-01-14 .
- Jump up^ “Advances in Creativity and Giftedness, Sense Publishers” . Sensepublishers.com . Retrieved 2012-12-24 .
- Jump up^ “Advances in Education Innovation, Sense Publishers” . Sensepublishers.com . Retrieved 2015-05-25 .
- Jump up^ “IAP Author and Editor” . infoagepub.com . Retrieved 2017-02-04 .
- Jump up^ “Google Scholar Papers” . Retrieved 2016-09-09 .
- Jump up^ “UAN Fulbright Visit of Dr.Bharath Sriraman” . Retrieved 2016-12-26 .
- Jump up^ “University of Iceland: Workshop on Creative Mathematics” . Retrieved 2016-03-13 .
- Jump up^ “Conceptualmente the Matemática is more than an arte that una ciencia” . Retrieved 2016-03-04 .
- Jump up^ “Class Notes” . Aurora Alumni magazine . Retrieved 2010-07-27 .
- Jump up^ Robert Wheelerat theMathematics Genealogy Project
- Jump up^ “Bharath R. Sriraman – NIU – LA & S 50th Anniversary” . Niu.edu. Archived from the original on October 7, 2013 . Retrieved 2010-07-25 .
- Jump up^ “SSMA Past Award Recipients” . www.ssma.org. Archived from the original on July 14, 2013 . Retrieved 2010-07-13 .
- Jump up^ “2016 UM Employee Day” . www.umt.edu . Retrieved 2016-08-09 .