Tim Hurson (born 1946) is a speaker, writer and creativity theorist living in Toronto, Ontario , Canada . He was born in Johannesburg , South Africa , and grew up in New York City , USA . He is now a Canadian citizen. He was educated at The Peddie School in Hightstown , New Jersey , and went to college at Oberlin College in Ohio . 
Hurson was a founding partner of Manifest Communications, a company focused on social change strategy. He was founded in 1996.  After working independently for several years, he became a founding partner of ThinkX Intellectual Capital. 
Hurson Developed a technical problem-solving Known As ThinkX the Productive Thinking Model , six-step process That builds on the Osborn – Parnes Creative Problem Solving Process , more-combining it with Rigorous engineering-based technical Such As IDEF . 
Hurson is a founding director of Facilitators Without Borders, a faculty member of the conference of the Creativity European Association .  and co-founder of Mindcamp. 
- Jump up^ “Hurson, Tim”. Canadian Who’s Who . Toronto, Ontario, Canada: University of Toronto Press. 2001. p. 625.
- Jump up^ Lees, David (8 January 1986). “The Successors – Canada’s Emerging Business Leaders”. Canadian Business : 27. –Korn, David; T. Hurson; J. Reynolds. Ontario Problem Gambling Research Center (PDF) : 44 (Appendix B). ignored ( help ) –Canadian Foundation on Compulsive Gambling (Ontario). “CFCG (O) Welcomes New Faces to the Board of Directors” (PDF) . Newslink: Gambling Problem News and Information (Fall 1999) . Retrieved 1 February 2008 .
- Jump up^ “ThinkX – Who We Are” . ThinkX Intellectual Capital Inc . Retrieved 1 February 2008 . – “Tim Hurson” . Speaker’s Spotlight. Archived from the original on 24 October 2007 . Retrieved 22 December 2007 .
- Jump up^ Hurson, Tim (2007). Think Better: An Innovator’s Guide to Productive Thinking . New York, New York: McGraw-Hill. pp. xii. ISBN 978-0-07-149493-9 .
- Jump up^ “CREA Conference: Team” . Retrieved 22 December 2007 .
- Jump up^ “Mindcamp” . Mindcamp . Retrieved 13 December 2009 .