Thinking Skills and Creativity is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal that covers research into the teaching of thinking skills and creativity . The editor-in-chief is Rupert Wegerif( University of Exeter ). The journal was established in 2006 and is published by Elsevier .
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences 
- PsycINFO 
- Scopus 
- Social Sciences Citation Index 
According to the Journal Citation Reports , the journal has a 2014 impact factor of 1.461. 
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Master Journal List” . Intellectual Property & Science . Thomson Reuters . Retrieved 2016-04-27 .
- Jump up^ “PsychINFO Journal Coverage” . American Psychological Association . Retrieved 2016-04-27 .
- Jump up^ “Content overview” . Scopus . Elsevier . Retrieved 2016-04-27 .
- Jump up^ “Thinking Skills and Creativity”. 2014 Journal Citation Reports . Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters . 2015.