Fearless ( French for Second State ) Refers to the state of mind into qui Some writers go When writing short stories. It mixes abstraction and concentration at the same time. The Argentine writer Julio Cortázar often used this method to write, as he called it “the moment of maximum creativity”. 
- The French version of the American movie Fearless (1993) directed by Peter Weir was called Second State . 
- The Argentinian online magazine The State Second mag  also took its name from this term.
- Jump up^ Ron, Alex (2006-07-09). “CORTAZAR O THE ANTI-FRONTERA” . Retrieved 2011-02-06 .
- Jump up^ Second status onIMDb
- Jump up^ “The Second State” . Coroflot . Retrieved 25 March 2015 .