Imagine: How Creativity Works is the third non-fiction book by Jonah Lehrer , published in 2012. It explores brain science , and creativity and its social aspects.  By July 2012, the book had been published by its publisher due to factual inaccuracies. 
Manufacturing of quotations
In July 2012, Lehrer acknowledged that he fabricated some quotes attributed to Bob Dylan .  The sale of the electronic book has been halted. 
In an article on August 10, Steve Myers alleged that quotes from magician Teller , of the duo’s performance Penn and Teller , were fake, after a fan saw a discrepancy in previous quotes from Teller from an article in 2009 in Wired magazine , also by Lehrer .  Teller confirmed that the quotes from the Wired article in 2009  were accurate, while the ones from Imagine: How Creativity Works were not.
- How We Decide
- Proust Was a Neuroscientist
- Jump up^ Lengel, Kerry (March 31, 2012). ” ‘ Republic’ April book pick: ‘Imagine: How Creativity Works ‘ ” . The Arizona Republic . Retrieved 7 April 2012 .
- Jump up^ Kellogg, Carolyn (July 30, 2012). “Jonah Lehrer Bob Dylan quotes lead to resignation” . Los Angeles Times . Retrieved 15 August 2012 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Associated Press. “Author acknowledges fake Dylan quotes, resigns” , Yahoo! , July 30, 2012.
- Jump up^ Myers, Steve. “Another false quotation found in Jonah Lehrer’s ‘Imagine'”,The Poynter Institute, August 10, 2012.
- Jump up^ Jonah Lehrer. “Magic and the Brain: Teller Reveals the Neuroscience of Illusion”,Wiredmagazine, April 20, 2009.