The Creativity Research Journal is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal that covers all aspects of creativity . The editor-in-chief is Mark A. Runco ( American Institute of Behavioral Research and Technology ). The paper was established in 1988 and is published by Routledge .
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences 
- EBSCO databases
- Ovid databases
- Proquest databases
- Scopus 
- Social Sciences Citation Index 
According to the Journal Citation Reports , the journal has a 2014 impact factor of 1.460. 
- Jump up^ http://www.scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=13452&tip=sid
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Master Journal List” . Intellectual Property & Science . Thomson Reuters . Retrieved 2016-04-27 .
- Jump up^ “Content overview” . Scopus . Elsevier . Retrieved 2016-04-27 .
- Jump up^ “Creativity Research Journal”. 2014 Journal Citation Reports . Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters . 2015.